Wednesday 23 March 2011

Hello and Welcome!

As a new blogger I wanted to extend a warm welcome to you and thank you for your interest!

I am very excited to announce that we have recently recieved our keys to our summer location that will be opening this summer on Queen Street East in the beaches neighbourhood. We are incredibly pleased to be starting this new venture with such a wonderful and beautiful community (one of the best in Toronto, if I do say so myself).

We love everything and all things vegan, organic, gluten-free and refined sugar free! Our home made baked goods are just the delicious treats you've been waiting for! As we are renovating and moving in we want to share this journey with all of you so we will be blogging reno-updates as the bakeshop moves closer to the grand opening this summer.

For now you can find us on Twitter and Facebook.

 Or visit our webpage.



You will love our delicious vegan cupcakes!





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Super excited for you Tori, I can't wait to dig into one of your scrumptious creations:)I plan on visting soon, mucho love to you and Julie,Vix,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you open I will be there every morning for breakfast! Mmm Cheese Croissants and Espresso :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...